Whether you are a senior manager, new manager, or simply want to increase your individual performance, this program will teach you the foundational principles of Emotional Intelligence and how to interpret and manage your emotions to influence others.
Focusing on managing your emotions under pressure, this program will enable you to increase your personal leadership by learning how to manage your emotional brain in your most difficult moments. This will allow you to influence and engage others, and connect with them in a more meaningful way.
This program will cover the following:
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- The benefits of emotional intelligence development
- Practicing emotional intelligence
- Increase your awareness of the situations that put you at risk of having your emotions lead to negative behaviour and poor decisions
- Develop and implement self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation and empathy
- Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal manner
- Verbally and non-verbally communicate with others using emotional awareness
- Interpret and manage your emotions in a range of contexts
- Control of your own emotions by developing situational awareness and applying strategies
- Use correct verbal and non-verbal language when expressing emotion
- Empathise with others’ emotional experiences and provide support
- Implement these concepts and techniques in the workplace to develop a harmonious team
Participants attending this program will gain a strong understanding of emotional intelligence, and be able to use this understanding to hone and improve their managerial abilities and interpersonal communication. All participants will be provided with course handouts, and will gain a Certificate of Completion.
Courses are generally conducted in our training rooms in Cairns. Where an organisation would like to book a dedicated course for their staff, we are able to come to you and train on-site.
Where courses are conducted onsite then a suitable venue complete with white board or butchers paper is to be provided by the client company. The venue shall have sufficient space for the participants to be seated comfortably for the duration of training. Any catering costs shall be borne by the client company. Please contact us to discuss alternate arrangements if there is any difficulty in providing these facilities and equipment.
Additional Costs and Expenses
Where the training is conducted outside the immediate Cairns area then additional costs will be applicable. Any airfares, travel, accommodation, meals and materials freight incurred in the provision of this training will be on-charged plus 10%. Mileage will be charged at 80¢ (plus GST) per kilometre and traveling time will be charged at our standard rates. Please contact us for a formal quotation for courses conducted outside of Cairns.