If you :
- Need to get the most value from every hour at work
- Need to work to tight deadlines
- Need to work intelligently in a sometimes chaotic environment
- Work with people who sometimes occupy your time without adding value to your day
- Find yourself having a “busy but non-productive day”
- Find yourself being too easily distracted by non-important things
- If you have trouble with the sheer volume of work that you have to do
- If you have a boss that interferes too much with your day
- If you tend to spread yourself too thinly across too many tasks simultaneously, and therefore make little progress on them, instead of remaining more focused on a restricted number of high value tasks and making good progress on the most important things
If any, or all, of these statements apply to you, then you would definitely benefit from attending this time management training course.
- Setting S.M.A.R.T. goals
- Strategic planning
- Prioritising daily activities
- Avoiding procrastination
- Handling crisis situations
- Organising your files and workplace
- Delegating for productivity
- Setting rituals and productive routines
- Managing and finding alternatives for meetings
Participants attending this program will become more productive but less busy, more organised, less stressed and more motivated. All participants will be provided with course handouts, and will gain a Certificate of Completion.
Where an organisation would like to book a dedicated course for their staff, we are able to come to you and train on-site.
Where courses are conducted on-site then a suitable venue complete with white board or butchers paper is to be provided by the client company. The venue shall have sufficient space for the participants to be seated comfortably for the duration of training. Any catering costs shall be borne by the client company. Please contact us to discuss alternate arrangements if there is any difficulty in providing these facilities and equipment.
Additional Costs and Expenses
Where the training is conducted outside the immediate Cairns area then additional costs will be applicable. Any airfares, travel, accommodation, meals and materials freight incurred in the provision of this training will be on-charged plus 10%. Mileage will be charged at 80¢ (plus GST) per kilometre and traveling time will be charged at our standard rates. Please contact us for a formal quotation for courses conducted outside of Cairns.