Total Management and Training is committed to informed decision making. It is not in our students’ interests nor in our own for people to enrol in programs of study that are in any way unsuitable for them.
To ensure your expectations match our reality, we invite you to consider each of the following questions before deciding to enrol. It is a short list but an important one.
Please consider each question carefully:
- Do you have the ability to work independently, and seek assistance when required?
- Do you have any prior study, work experience or employment that is related to this program of study? Are you currently employed in a role that is related to this program of study?
- Have you spoken with our staff about any possible barriers that you are aware of, which may prevent you from succeeding with this program of study?
- For students enrolling in programs with the intention of gaining RPL or upgrading through credit transfer, have you familiarised yourself with the various unit and program requirements, either through conversation with a Trainer or through reading of the units of competency available at training.gov.au, to confirm you are likely to meet the requirements?
- For RPL, do you have someone who possesses at least the qualification you are seeking to attain and has relevant recent experience who can comment on your knowledge and skills?
- Do you have the necessary computer skills and Windows-based IT-resources, which can access the Internet, and have Word installed and enabled, to participate in the program?
- Have you received sufficient information to ensure you know what your program of study involves, its prerequisites, and how it will be delivered and assessed, including the availability and suitability of units?
- Have you read through each Chapter of the Total Management and Training Student Handbook and in doing so are aware of, among other things: your rights and how they will be protected; the training products and support services being offered by Total Management and Training; the fees, refunds and related conditions associated with this course; procedures for extending and/or deferring this course; and, the complaints, appeals, anti-discrimination and privacy policies as outlined by Total Management and Training?
- Are you aware of the practical requirements for your chosen program? These are available in each of the specific course tabs above.
- Are you aware of the LLN requirements for your chosen program? (Note: Further details of these are provided below. If you would like to have your LLN skill levels evaluated prior to commencing please contact us)
If you have answered “No” to any questions, we require you to speak with us prior to enrolling so that we can be sure that you are enrolling in a program that is suitable to your needs, and advise you if the program is not suitable. Please contact us here.
Specific requirements additional to those listed above for each of our main program areas are included in each of the named tabs above.