Our Microsoft Excel Corporate program is designed for organisations who wish to advance the computer skills of their team. The program is completely customisable, and is aimed at those who are currently using Microsoft Excel.
- Hands-on training by our patient, experienced facilitators
- Easy to read printed courseware for future reference
- Facilitator support for 30 days following attendance at a course
How is the Course Run?
We provide a list of topics which may be delivered within the program. Organisations may choose four topics for a half day delivery, or eight topics for a full day delivery. Clients are encouraged to choose the topics which will best suit their operations and the tasks they wish to perform in Excel. Topics available for choosing are listed under the TOPICS tab. Contact our office to seek clarification on any of the topics listed.
What Will I Receive?
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be issued with a Certificate of Completion.
For reasonably experienced Excel users who wish to learn specific functions and features. Topics may also be selected from the Excel Essentials course if required.
Those wanting half day delivery - choose any four topics.
Those wanting full day delivery - choose any eight topics.
Choose from the following topics:
1. Useful Functions
- IF, SUMIF, COUNTIF
- NOW, TODAY
2. Filter and Subtotal
3. Named Ranges
4. Advanced Charting
5. Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
6. Consolidate Data
7. Protect and Lock Worksheets
8. Data Validation
9. Conditional Formatting
10. Scenarios & What If Analysis (including Watch Window)
12. Insert Pictures, Shapes and Smart Art (including Word Art)
13. Date Functions
14. Auditing Functions - Trace Precedents and Dependents
15. Paste Options / Paste Special
16. Import and Export Data
17. Link Data
The Microsoft Excel Corporate program may be half day or one day in duration (depending on organisational need) and is delivered either in our training rooms in Cairns or onsite depending on availability of computers at the client’s premises. Please speak to our friendly staff regarding onsite delivery.
How to Enrol
For a dedicated course, contact our office. Dates will be scheduled at the time of booking.