Our Microsoft Word Essentials program is designed for students who wish to advance their computer skills by learning to work with Microsoft Word. The course is aimed at those who have no or limited experience with Word.
Course facilitators are knowledgeable in all levels of Word and use the software on a daily basis.
- Hands-on training by our patient, experienced facilitators
- Easy to read printed courseware for future reference
- Facilitator support for 30 days following attendance at a course
- Option to return for refresher training (up to 6 months after course) if course is running and training places are available
What Will I Receive?
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be issued with a Certificate of Completion.
For those who have limited or no experience using Word, and wish to learn its essential functions and features.
- Basic Word concepts and uses
- Ribbon, Status Bar and Quick Access toolbar
- Create and Save a document
Editing and Formatting in Word
- Cut, Copy, and Paste text
- Format Painter
- Use Fonts, Colours, and Sizing
- Text Alignment
- Text Spacing
- Line Spacing
- Ruler, Tabs, and Indents
Images, Graphics, Illustrations and Watermarks
- Headers and Footers
- Page Numbers
- Spell Check
- Document Views
- Print Preview
- Page Orientation
- Online Help
- Smart Lookup
- Tell Me
The Word Essentials program is one day in duration.
Dedicated corporate classes may be scheduled, and these may be delivered onsite depending on availability of computers at the client’s premises, or in our training rooms using our computers. Please speak to our friendly staff regarding onsite delivery.
How to Enrol
For a dedicated course, contact our office. Dates will be scheduled at the time of booking.